[Title] Client Success Manager
[Report] VP, Client Success
[Location] Denver, CO, Boston, MA, or Los Angeles, CA
Are you passionate about technology? Are you an innovator, problem solver, and do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment? If yes, this position may be right for you. Join and grow with us!
Unitas Global is currently seeking qualified candidates to be considered for a Client Success Manager position. The Client Success Manager shall develop relationships and work closely with a variety of key customers to insure customer health and satisfaction. This candidate will be a trusted advisor who will drive customer satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Understand the client’s current and growth needs; share these requirements across different internal groups, and drive initiatives to provide an exceptional customer experience
· Work closely with the customer, Sales Management, and internal support teams to advocate and influence a successful customer experience
· Drive service improvement initiatives, conduct Quarterly Business Reviews, and support successful Change Management.
· Play a key role in maintaining our team culture and customer satisfaction
· Travel on short notice
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
· 10 years+ account management experience in Managed IT Services, hosting and cloud computing
· Experience supporting High Profile Customers taking advantage of Managed Cloud, Hosting, and Networking
· Highly motivated with a talent for working with multiple teams to achieve outcomes
· Strong collaboration and account management experience
· Proven ability to work under stressful conditions and articulate options for success
· Experience working with C-level contacts
· Experience working on renewals, and supporting changes/new business opportunities
· Ability to travel as necessary
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Excellent in organization, time management, and planning skills
· Ability to effectively analyze problems and identify solutions
· Ability to work both independently and with the team
· Able to stand or sit for extended periods of time
· Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
· Able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
· Able to walk long distances
· Able to travel on short notice
Unitas Global is a rapidly growing organization providing enterprise businesses with cloud solutions tailored to specific company demands. We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, and unlimited PTO.
Unitas Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status. Please contact HR at Recruiting@unitasglobal.com if applicants require accommodations during the application process.
To Apply: Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.