[Title] Director of Business Development
[Location] NY/NJ, Northern California, Dallas
The Unitas Director of Business Development is a field-based sales position for private cloud computing and managed services. This individual will be responsible to collaborate with our local channel partners to uncover joint selling opportunities in the region. They will also be responsible for direct selling activities with a bookings quota for dedicated cloud computing, managed network, managed hosting, and managed security services. This is a highly consultative sales position that requires strong industry knowledge and proven sales results with enterprise customers.
Experience and industry knowledge in data center, managed hosting, ITO, and cloud computing is a strong requirement. We are looking for a consistent sales contributor who can properly assess opportunities and drive them to closure. We desire a sales professional who is experienced in solution selling and the investigative stages of a complex sale. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with IT decision makers and C-Level executives.
- 5 years+ sales experience in IT services, hosting and cloud computing
- Industry knowledge of hosting and IaaS providers
- Strong local “rolodex” of channel partners and customers
- Independently motivated sales athlete
- Proven record of quota attainment
- Strong business development and relationship skills with Channel Partner community
- Strong direct selling and closing skills
- Up to 50% travel within the region
- Knowledge of network and optimization services a bonus
- Northern California
Send your CV and a cover letter to HR@unitasglobal.com, and good luck!
Unitas Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.