Report: CMC Director
Work Location: Johnson City, TN
Are you an innovator and problem solver who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment?
If yes, this position may be right for you. Join and grow with us!
Unitas Global is currently seeking qualified candidates for a NOC Expeditor/Service Desk Analyst position. The primary responsibility of this position is to monitoring incoming ticket and phone queues and route them to the proper departments and/or personnel in accordance with pre-defined SLAs and processes. This position will also perform first-level diagnoses and troubleshooting support to end-users. Working under minimal supervision, this position will receive events via calls, email, and web services to provide support in accordance with established service level agreements and documented processes. This position is part of a team that provides shift-based, 7x24x365 Tier-1 and 2 support for a worldwide internal and client-specific I.T. infrastructure ecosystem.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Effective routing of tickets in accordance with SLA guidelines
· IT support service over phone, email, remote assistance and chat
· Take proactive and reactive actions to correct client and infrastructure issues
· Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot simple to complex issues in order to provide outstanding support for client and internal needs
· Document, track and monitor client interactions to ensure timely resolution
· Assist with developing an accurate Service Desk knowledgebase
· Perform other duties as required by supervisor
· Associate Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent degree
· Previous IT Service Desk and or Call Center experience
· Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues under pressure; previous experience in infrastructure support or NOC/Operations environment is preferred
· A+ and Network+ or equivalent knowledge preferred
· High level of proficiency in written and verbal communication
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and achieve results in a high-volume environment
· Highly developed customer service skills evidenced in representing the organization through courteous and professional dealings with all clients
· Knowledge of the following would be beneficial: ITIL, call center best practices, Microsoft products, and operating systems
· 24/7 shift availability required, migrating to extend working hours and on-call shift work within a Support Operations Center
· Candidate must be able travel on very rare occasions both domestically and internationally
· All candidates must be US Citizens, and not have anything preventing a security clearance from being obtained
· Able to stand or sit for extended periods of time
· Able to lift up to 60 pounds occasionally
· Able to walk long distances
· Able to travel via plane, train, auto, on short notice
Unitas Global is a rapidly growing organization providing enterprise businesses with cloud and connectivity solutions tailored to specific company demands. We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, and unlimited PTO.
Unitas Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status. Please contact HR at Recruiting@unitasglobal.com if applicants require accommodations during the application process.
To Apply: Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.