Position: Pricing Analyst
Report: Vice President of Carrier Relations
Are you an innovator and problem solver who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment?
If yes, this position may be right for you. Join and grow with us!
Unitas Global is seeking a Pricing Analyst to join our dynamic team. In this role you will provide cost effective solutions for our customer inquiries that require manual intervention and/or special consideration review. You will gain knowledge of the Unitas Global network and business rules for providing competitive sales solutions for a variety of customers. The Pricing Analyst will work closely with our established vendors as well as finding new vendor partners that can fulfill geographic and competitive needs. You will report to the Vice President of Carrier Relations and work as part of a team with your primary customer being our sales team and external customers. The Pricing Analyst must be able to work in a high energy environment with a constant influx of requirements.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide analysis on pricing, develop pricing guidelines, and ensure compliance of established business rules
· Work with the team to maximize margin across revenue opportunities assigned and design solutions that utilize the Unitas Global network
· Be a subject matter expert as it relates to competitive pricing intelligence
· Maintain inputs that drive pricing quotes, reconcile data to ensure accuracy
· Track pricing performance, analyze trends and support internal requests for pricing guidance
· Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a business-related discipline (finance, economics, statistics, or accounting)
· Previous pricing experience preferred
· Strong analytical skills, business acumen and the ability to perform detailed financial analytical work
· Self-starter who is comfortable taking ownership of a project, anticipating needs, and bringing project to completion
· Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi-task and achieve results in a high-volume environment
· Strong customer service, negotiation, and communication skills (verbal and written)
· Candidate must be able travel on very rare occasions both domestically and internationally
· Able to stand or sit for extended periods of time
· Able to lift up to 60 pounds occasionally
· Able to walk long distances
· Able to travel via plane, train, auto, on short notice
Unitas Global is a rapidly growing organization providing enterprise businesses with cloud and connectivity solutions tailored to specific company demands. We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, and unlimited PTO.
Unitas Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status. Please contact HR at Recruiting@unitasglobal.com if applicants require accommodations during the application process.
To Apply: Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.