[Title] Python Developer
[Report] Systems Architect (Internal Tools)
Are you passionate about technology? Are you an innovator, problem solver, and do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment? If yes, this position may be right for you. Join and grow with us!
Unitas Global is currently seeking qualified candidates to be considered for a Mid- Level Python Developer position for our Internal technology team. The ideal candidate must be a team player who has a strong foundation built on collaboration, trust, innovation, and experience. This candidate will be an integral part of a team to accelerate and enhance our enterprise monitoring solution.
Our core Applications include ScienceLogic, ServiceNow, Humio and LibreNMS among others. We are looking for someone with enthusiasm to build skills along with our team and meet the challenges of enhancing, integrating and scaling our platforms.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Design and develop simple, elegant solutions to architectural and business problems
- Scale and improve the core backend software infrastructure.
- Communicate technical objectives and concepts with the wider operations team and external partners
- Participate in product development discussions with the business and your peers.
- Help identify solution designs for business and technical needs together with your teammates
- Identify architecture patterns and conventions to keep our platform scalable and maintainable
- Work with teammates and external vendors to develop and enhance monitoring functionality upon our core software and network platform APIs.
- Play a key role in maintaining our team culture within and with our business partners
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated experience as a successful Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Relevant experience with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MariaDB hosted in Cloud Environment.
- Proficiency in automations, DevOps Technology. (Ansible, Jenkins, Linux scripts).
- Ability and willingness to learn new languages and technologies
- Self-motivated, quality oriented and self-sufficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill complex information into understandable messaging for colleagues or clients
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude coupled with a strong work ethic, focus and follow-through.
- Practical experience with authentication and identity protocols and standards (OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML)
- Exposure to Monitoring applications and protocols (ScienceLogic, SolarWinds or similar) (SNMP, Syslog, Rest API concepts)
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow.
- Experience implementing cross-platform orchestration across multiple downstream APIs
- Experience working with major public cloud provisioning APIs
- Able to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Able to walk long distances
Unitas Global is a rapidly growing organization providing enterprise businesses with cloud solutions tailored to specific company demands. We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, and unlimited PTO.
Unitas Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status. Please contact HR at Recruiting@unitasglobal.com if applicants require accommodations during the application process.
Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.