Are you passionate about technology? Are you an innovator, problem solver, and do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment? If yes, this position may be right for you. Join and grow with us!
Unitas Global is currently seeking qualified candidates to be considered for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer position. As a QA Engineer on this team, you will work closely with our QA lead, business stakeholders, and developers to build and expand testing coverage for our applications. You will execute test plans and regression suites and enhance the quality of features that form the building blocks of our tools.
Our Chicago-based development team of highly-skilled Software Developers and QA work closely together to build ambitious and novel products. The team culture is very organized, collaborative and exhibits a can-do attitude, while the office provides a fun, dynamic work environment with a relaxed, supportive team of experienced professionals.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with QA lead, project managers and developers to review user stories, build and execute test plans and test cases
- Execute test cases and log/report defects
- Help expand regression suites for our core products
- Act as gatekeeper to protect production environment from problematic code/logic
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1+ years’ experience as a quality assurance engineer
- Eagerness to learn and explore new technologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaborative attitude and strong internal team communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent in organization, time management, and planning skills
- Ability to effectively analyze problems and identify solutions
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Familiarity with Jira or Agile software development best practices, and experience working with non-developer SMEs
- Knowledge of the different phases of a test lifecycle and testing methodologies
- Ability to troubleshoot and update automation scripts (Selenium Webdriver/Java)
- Familiarity with creating SQL database queries
- Able to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Able to walk long distances
Unitas Global is a rapidly growing organization providing enterprise businesses with cloud and network connectivity solutions tailored to specific company demands. We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, and unlimited PTO.
Unitas Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status. Please contact HR at Recruiting@unitasglobal.com if applicants require accommodations during the application process.
Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.