Position: Service Desk Analyst
Report: Service Desk Supervisor
Work Location: Johnston City, TN/Remote
Are you an innovator and problem solver who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment?
If yes, this position may be right for you. Join and grow with us!
Unitas Global is currently seeking qualified candidates to be considered for a Service Desk Analyst position. This position is part of a team working 12 hour shifts that covers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year support center. The Service Desk Analyst schedule is a 12-hour shift working 3 days on and 3 days off per week. Working night shifts including weekends and holidays is requirement.
Primary job responsibilities include:
· Monitoring incoming ticket and phone queues and routing them based on pre-defined processes
· Performing first-level diagnoses and troubleshooting support to end-users
· Offering Tier 1 and 2 supports for worldwide customers and working under minimal supervision
· Providing IT support service over phone, email, remote assistance, and instant messaging
· Taking ownership of customer issues, developing a plan for resolution, and proactively communicating with customers on the status of situations
· Documenting incidents in a clear, concise, and logical manner
· Working 12-hour shifts(3 days on and 3 days off per week) including night shifts, weekends and holidays is a requirement
· Associate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
· Two years previous experience in IT Service Desk or Call Center
· Exceptional customer service skills and ability to resolve technical issues under pressure
· Successfully work in a cross- functional team environment
· Excellent organizational and multitasking skills are essential
· Knowledge of ITIL. Microsoft Office 365 and operating systems
· Candidate must be able travel on very rare occasions both domestically and internationally
· Must be eligible to work in US