[Title] Technical Recruiter
[Report] Director of HR
[Location] Chicago, IL
Are you passionate about technology? Are you an innovator, problem solver, and do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment? If yes, this position may be right for you. Join and grow with us!
Unitas Global is seeking an experienced full-time Technical Recruiter to join our growing team. This individual will be an integral part of an exciting HR team focused on full life cycle recruiting efforts. Candidates that love a challenge are encouraged to apply.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Partner with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, develop job specifications and duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Devise and implement creative sourcing strategies to generate a robust and superior candidate pipeline from various sources.
- Full life cycle recruiting process to include: sourcing, reviewing resumes, interviewing and screening potential candidates, identifying potential qualified candidates, coordinating interviews, reformatting potential candidates’ resumes, salary negotiations, and closing.
- Build network and attend recruiting functions.
- Point of contact with all project and hiring managers, human resources, and candidates throughout the entire interview and hiring process.
- Maintain and update the recruiting database
- Onboard new hires and provide necessary new hire paperwork
- Initiate background checks
- Perform other duties as assigned
- An overall minimum of five (5) years of successful full life cycle recruiting experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of recruiting experience in IT and/or telecommunications industry
- Proven record of accomplishment in achieving aggressive recruiting goals in the IT and/or telecommunications industry.
- Demonstrated success with results-oriented, data driven metrics environment
- Strong knowledge of current recruiting methodologies and strategies.
- Excellent sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, and communication skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Proficient with recruiting platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management
- Experience with other HR functions such as creating policies and procedures, benefits, workplace investigations
- Able to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Able to walk long distances
- May travel on short notice
Unitas Global is a rapidly growing organization providing enterprise businesses with cloud solutions tailored to specific company demands. We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, and unlimited PTO.
Unitas Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status. Please contact HR at Recruiting@unitasglobal.com if applicants require accommodations during the application process.
To Apply: Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.