[Title] Service Delivery Manager
[Report] VP of Connectivity Operations
[Location] Chicago, IL or Kansas City, KS
Are you passionate about technology? Are you an innovator, problem solver, and do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment? If yes, this position may be right for you. Join and grow with us!
Unitas Global is currently seeking qualified candidates to be considered for a Service Delivery Manager position. The Service Delivery Manager will manage the installation of network design components through detailed interaction with vendors and Unitas Global internal departments to meet the customer’s requirements and effectively communicate and set expectations both internally and externally.
This position requires the ability to successfully meet the customer requirements while meeting the business needs of the company. A successful candidate for this role is a person with project management, technical knowledge and customer service skills.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Interface directly with vendor(s) to ensure timely and accurate completion of new installations including resolution of design issues and vendor delays.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the individual vendors’ processes and procedures.
- Report implementation activity status to the customer in an accurate and timely manner
- Become knowledgeable about the customer’s requirements, network specifications and processes
- Foster a strong working relationship with vendors, customers and all internal departments
- Provide weekly reports and forecast to management
- Process all post-installation issues, i.e. customer disconnect requests and MAC’s
- Develop an understanding of multi-vendor project management systems
- Participate on processes improvement within the team and cross-functionally to improve the overall implementation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in prior service delivery/provisioning environment
- Strong understanding of basic telephony and Layer One, Two and Three data networks
- Flexible demeanor with the fortitude to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while meeting critical deadlines
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Visio & PowerPoint)
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to interface with multiple organizations and management levels
- Strong organizational and project management skill
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Able to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Able to walk long distances
Unitas Global is a rapidly growing organization providing enterprise businesses with cloud and network connectivity solutions tailored to specific company demands. We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, and unlimited PTO.
Unitas Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status. Please contact HR at Recruiting@unitasglobal.com if applicants require accommodations during the application process.
Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org