We've Got You Covered
Unitas operates a 24x7x365 Service Desk dedicated to helping you be successful. The team supports end-users in an organization by supporting their technology. We specialize in common desktop applications and SaaS offerings such as Microsoft Office 365 and Google G Suite. We act as a natural extension of your own IT team, taking full ownership of every support case and freeing up your team’s time to focus on more strategic activities.
24x7 Support Where You Need It
Complete, end-to-end ownership of the case, regardless of the need for escalation.
User-centered approach provides you with an informed contact for all IT requirements.
Commitment to achieving the highest levels of client satisfaction, adding value to every issue we investigate, and high-touch communication.
Serving as an extension of your IT leadership.
Personal user support for daily technical needs.
Providing the communication channel for all service management within the user community – including change requests and software licensing.
Continual development and growth of client-specific knowledge base to improve response and service over the life of the relationship.
Service Desk Stats
end-user + desktop support
CA, KS, TN
Service Desk Features
- Service request tracking and management
- Software distribution and patching coordination
- Vendor escalation to in-scope service providers
- One number for all end-user support issues
- PC repair management and tracking
- Vendor management
- Monthly service delivery reporting
- Portal view with call ticket history
- Authorized client profiles for user management
- PC support, remote troubleshooting
- Tech support for standard desktop apps
- Support for Microsoft packaged apps
- Routine status and planning interaction between Unitas and client
- User account management: add, modify, disable
- Ticket escalation or handoff as pre-defined and required
- Unified monitoring platform
- Monitoring, analytics and visibility
- Full insight into designated IT environments
- Replacement of disparate tools
“Unitas is really willing to customize. They are willing to hire help desk people in certain regions if we needed it and bring in customized gear for a customer. If you are calling in for a specific need, they are willing to do unique integrations and do that quickly.” -Fortune 500 CIO