Cloud is complex. As cloud continues to evolve and becomes more fragmented, it’s easy to get lost in the overwhelming amount of technologies, vendors, and offerings. Without a strategy, cloud spend can add up fast, and organizations can get trapped in an infrastructure that’s not the right fit.
After nearly a decade of engaging with enterprise companies to build cloud solutions, we are intimate with the struggles these organizations face.
With this blog, we aim to clarify the complexities of cloud. Through the articles published here, we will provide accessible information about cloud technologies available in the marketplace so you have a more clear understanding of the options and what is the best fit for your specific business needs. Feel empowered to make the best decisions when it comes to your IT.
The blog mission: The Unitas Global Blog will keep you apprised of the latest cloud technologies and happenings so you are in the know and can make informed business decisions.
Unitas is dedicated to bringing you content covering:
- Information on cutting edge technologies in enterprise IT
- How to navigate cloud adoption at various stages in the enterprise journey
- The cheatsheet from industry disrupting conferences and events hosted by AWS, Microsoft, Google, and the like
- The latest details on how to stay ahead of security issues in the cloud
- Digital transformation, and how transforming your IT can earn you competitive advantages
- The inside scoop at Unitas, from what it’s like to work here, to our company news, and more
At the end of the day, we know you need to focus on what matters most to you: your core business applications. By helping you feel confident in making the right choices, you can get back to business and take advantage of opportunities when it comes to your business’ consumption of IT.
We hope this blog fosters a community of learning and education about the cloud, whether you’re an expert, enthusiast, or just trying to make an educated decision for your company. Join the journey subscribing to receive our monthly round-ups featuring the most cutting-edge cloud information.