[Title] Client Partner
[Report] VP Strategic Sales
[Location] Los Angeles, CA, Seattle, WA, or Denver, CO
Are you passionate about technology? Are you an innovator, problem solver, and do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment? If yes, this position may be right for you. Join and grow with us!
Unitas Global is currently seeking qualified candidates to be considered for a Client Partner position. The Client Partner will be responsible for driving profitable growth from the account by developing strategic client relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction through world-class delivery. The Client Partner is accountable for the growth of a Unitas Strategic client. The Client Partner ultimately owns the Client relationship at the strategic level and will identify and leverage company-wide resources to address client satisfaction, growth, renewal, risk or opportunity in their book of business. The goal is to make the client successful and committed to Unitas Global long term through a trusted advisor relationship. This role will not have direct reports; however, they will be responsible for leading the account team. They will have available to them a team of SMEs from within the client success & solution architect teams and across Unitas Global to execute an effective account management engagement plan.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead account strategy and planning and find opportunities of growth in the account
- Develop and strengthen C-Level relationships with decision makers and influencers in the customer organization and grow revenue and drive new opportunities for Unitas Global’s end-to-end portfolio.
- Cultivate and grow senior client relationships in digital transformation advisory capacity
- Evangelize and promote clients’ digital innovation programs
- Collaborate with Cloud Solutions Architects (CSA), Client Success Managers, Operational & Delivery teams to provide domain expertise and represent our company
- Work with the CSA and System Engineering teams to help define roadmap and assets based on the customer objectives and
- Work with the Marketing team to help define sales messages and marketing collateral for the account
- Collaborate with the Operations team during the implementation of solutions at customer sites for right insights and handoffs to ensure client satisfaction
- Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for all deals. Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy and plan
- Grow the market share in the account and also share of wallet of the account with the customer
- Build a trusted reference-able customer
- Become a trusted IT advisor to the customer and participate in customer’s strategic planning.
- Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as pipeline
- Understand Delivery/Customer Satisfaction metrics and issues
- Become a trusted IT advisor to our customer and participate in their strategic planning
- Involved with regular delivery reviews to prevent cost and schedule overruns, and to enable the delivery teams in ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points
- Demonstrate a willingness to take action on problems or opportunities without prompting; possesses the intrinsic desire and willingness to push toward achieving a desired goal or end-state without suggestion from others
- Showcase our solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organization through workshops, boot camps and strategy meetings.
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line our offerings.
- Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
- Excellent time management
- Seek client feedback regularly to verify satisfaction and uncover minor issues which could escalate if left unattended; solicit suggestions for continuous improvement and demonstrate personal attention to the client even when there is no problem
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of relevant experience in consulting sales
- Demonstrable experience in enterprise-scale solution selling
- Understanding of cloud computing and the business benefits to organizations of embracing private and public cloud platforms. Basic understanding of network connectivity is a plus.
- Understanding of the managed services marketplace – key players, competitive strengths and weaknesses etc.
- Experience in managed services and consultancy sales preferred
- Demonstrable experience of successfully navigating mid and large sized enterprises to drive IT and business-led opportunity creation
- Independent and self-directed
- Resourceful and confident under pressure
- Presentation & communication skills
- Strong management and business skills
- Strong empathy, self-awareness and interpersonal skills
- Driven and understand clients’ business and objectives and make appropriate recommendations
- Able to challenge status quo
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent in organization, time management, and planning skills
- Ability to effectively analyze problems and identify solutions
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and global team-focused environment, with demonstrated success in managing multiple projects simultaneously, as well as developing solutions that create value for business clients.
- Able to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Able to walk long distances
- Able to travel on short notice/ approx 50% of time.
Unitas Global is a rapidly growing organization providing enterprise businesses with cloud and network connectivity solutions tailored to specific company demands. We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, and unlimited PTO.
Unitas Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status. Please contact HR at Recruiting@unitasglobal.com if applicants require accommodations during the application process.
To Apply: Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.