[Title] Service Desk Analyst
[Location] Johnson City, TN
Are you passionate about technology? Are you an innovator, problem solver, and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment? If yes, this position may be right for you. Join and grow with us!
We are seeking motivated individuals to join our Unitas Global team in the Service Desk Analysts I position in the Operations Department. Service Desk Analysts I are the first responders for all technical support service requests, including technical/IT issues involving desktop and laptop, network services, phone coordinating, diagnosing, and troubleshooting incoming client calls and emails. Operations is a 24/7/365 geographically diverse support team focused on delivering an excellent customer experience. Candidates must be willing to work a rotating shift, including weekends, nights, and holidays in support of 24/7/365 operation.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot end user desktop application issues and provide appropriate solution
- Provide timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of the customer and ensure their satisfaction
- Contribute case status updates to management and end-users per service level guidelines
- Support and maintain effective relationships with users
- Give support for PCs, laptops, printers, cell phones, and tablets, thin clients, kiosks, etc.
- Support end users in their use of applications such as Microsoft Windows and Office, Citrix, and mobile device management (MDM)
- Perform account management and maintenance for various applications &systems (e.g., create or modify user accounts and permissions, and perform password resets).
- Communicate with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets
- Adhere to standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of knowledge management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of related work experience preferably in an IT Service Desk/Call Center environment
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal, with key stakeholders, leadership, partners, team members, other organizations, and customers
- Ability to multitask (e.g., type notes in ticket while involved in a conversation)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (O365) suite including MS Outlook, Windows operating systems, virtualization, server management, and networking concepts & tools
- Experience with network troubleshooting, virus scanning, and addressing end user compute resources
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Demonstrated capability to achieve results under pressure in a fast-paced, client-driven environment
- Must be willing to work a rotating shift including weekends, nights, and holidays in support of 24/7/365 operation
- AA degree, technical training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in an IT call center
- Certification in relevant IT products/technologies
- Experience in SharePoint administration
- Experience in Active Directory and Exchange
- Able to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
- Able to lift up to 45 pounds occasionally
- Able to walk long distances
Unitas Global is a rapidly growing organization providing enterprise businesses with cloud solutions tailored to specific company demands. We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, unlimited PTO, and complimentary lunches.
Unitas Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status. Please contact HR at Recruiting@unitasglobal.com if you require accommodations during the application process.
Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.